This is a blog about Information Technology (IT), weird bikes, and other random topics. I try my best to cover things that are not covered elsewhere (but I deviate on occasion).
I consider myself to be a customer-oriented jack of many IT trades, who enjoys architecting, deploying and supporting solutions to facilitate research, administrative processes, and other business operations. My 10 years of IT experience in Albuquerque, New Mexico spans various industries (government, healthcare, higher education, military/aerospace, Fortune 500) and various functions.
When I am not engaged in Information Technology, you might find me riding a weird bike (outdoor elliptical, kick bike), longboarding, volunteering with Junior Achievement, jamming on the Cajon, or binge watching a SciFi series.
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Apache / IIS
- Authentication (AD DS, LDAP, SAML, CAS)
- Cherwell Service Management
- cPanel / WHM
- Customer service
- Duo Security (MFA)
- F5 (APM/iRules)
- Jamf Pro (iOS/OSX management)
- Linux (AMI, CentOS 6+, RHEL 6+)
- Log Analysis
- Office 365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint, Flow)
- SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager) and Intune
- The “abyss” between the application and the operating system
- Web hosting
- Windows Server (2008+) and Desktop (7+)